Thursday 20 September 2007

Woohoo!

ON MY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!! Woohoo! Two weeks of no hospital! The coordinator asked if I wanted to do overtime over the next few weeks as we weren't going away - I said, 'not a chance in hell' but thanks for asking. I am being moved to the antenatal/ postnatal ward after my hols, which will be so unbelievably dull, but on the positive side, perhaps a welcome change from the pressure and intensity of labour ward! Still, for now it's party party party!

Have already made plans to go out tomorrow night for drinks, with the girlie's. Will have to sneak in quietly as MIL still here. Mental note: this is not the time to be drinking so much I will throw up on return! Taking MIL home on Saturday, staying until Wednesday, and then home for some peace and quiet; and of course plenty of nod nod wink wink! How people can be celibate is beyond me.

The thought of one and a half weeks of nothing planned is just perfect bliss to me right now! I can eat, drink and be merry! Spend some time with D and Ali. Watch all my favourite shows. Hire movies. Go for walks without already being exhausted. Visit places we don't usually have time for. Hoorah! Cant wait!

No comments: