Sunday 2 September 2007

Cullercoats Bay

We've had a busy 'real family time' weekend this weekend, well me and Ali anyway. We spent the day at the park and soft play on Saturday, and then we have been at the beach with my Dad today, at the bay where we visited while I was at first school oh so many many years ago. Its called Cullercoats Bay, near to Tynemouth. It is a crescent shaped bay with some cliffs and caves to back of it. (See photo). Alina loved it and I reverted back to my childhood and built a big sandcastle while Ali collected shells with her grandad to decorate it! I was so chuffed with it I even took a picture. (See other photo). Very tired now, and have so much to do, which I am again delaying in favour of writing this post. Being addicted to bloging is definately therapeutic but I am not getting anything done!

No comments: