Tuesday 18 September 2007

Arrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

STOP the world I want to get off!!!!

What an unbelievably crap few weeks it has been. Yesterday just about topped every other shitty day combined together in my whole midwifery career so far. If it hadnt been for the fantastic support of my coordinators at the time I would not have got through the day! Obviously I cannot go into detail for confidentiality reasons but it was bad bad bad by anyones standards in the midwifery world. Not bad - death - bad, but about as shitty as you can get before that!

Today was unbelievably busy but not anyway near by comparison to yesterday. The last few weeks though, god, the multi-discplinery team have started avoiding me like the plague because they think I am cursed. If they get called to something going wrong they know before they get there that I will be the assigned midwife, and the first thing they say is something along the lines of 'might of known it would be you'. I am attracting disaster from everywhere possible; a disaster magnet.

Think holidays, holidays holidays holidays! 48 hours to go and counting down!

No comments: