Tuesday 11 September 2007

One day left of my few days off work. Damn. However I have two weeks holiday from the 22nd which I am awaiting with great anticipation! Three glasses of wine and two spirits and mixers have numbed my brain sufficiently that it will soon switch off and they will sway me into a deep sleep of weird unexplainable dreams. I have no reason to get up tomorrow, hoorah, so I am praying Ali will manage to sleep in for a while. This week has been a struggle and I have not had any spare time to spend blogging as I would have liked to, and at the moment I am enjoying the next few days before the MIL visits to help with childcare. Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful, but those of you who are regular visitors will already know that there is 'little room at the inn' in this tiny house. So we are all camping out in the lounge together! Fun! Few more drinks in order I think. Slange!

No comments: