Tuesday 2 October 2007

I just think this is so gorgeous!

I wish I had something arty done while I was pregnat with Ali (daughter Ali now). You can have casts of your bump made, nude portriats painted/drawn and gorgeous natural looking photography. Why it would seem you can even have your bump painted. This is so 'celebrating woman', 'celebrating nature' and 'celebrating motherhood'. Mind you, she is not exacltly the beached whale I was while pregnant, and there is not a stretch mark in sight! Still, I guess they could have been painted over!








Here are some more images from the website www.embody.org.uk/gallery.htm Take a look, some of the designs are breathtakingly beautiful! There are also some fabulous painted 'bump casts' at http://www.rockabelly.co.uk/gallerycolourbelly.html












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are gorgeous!!! thanks for a really nice post..

Im going through IVF at the moment and when I get my bump Im definately going to have myself painted I think its a great way to celebrate our beautiful bodies

Thank you so much

http://www.mysticmiss.wordpress.com/2008/11/07/ivf-at-41-relaxed-positive-determined/