Saturday 13 October 2007

Germs!

No doubt those of you who are regulars may be wondering where I have disappeared to. Well, I have managed to pick up some dreadful bug which has had me in horrendous pain and upset my digestive system big time over the last few days! Still trying to recover while eating next to nothing is proving difficult, however I at least have a valid reason for giving up on the ironing because I can hardly stand up! I am supposed to be going to a salsa & merenge dance evening on Tuesday but have been having visions of fainting in the arms of someone! Of course this may not be a bad thing if it's a gorgeous guy!












Of course tonight I was rostered on for a night shift but I could not have physically got myself to the hospital never mind looked after other people and babies for 12hours. And then there's Thursday and Friday, when me and D go away for the night for the anniversary of when we met - nice hotel and restaurant - I think it may well be vegetarian or fish dish, very plain with no sauce or heaviness! Here's hoping I can get rid of the little beasties! I think my stomach is hoping so too!

No comments: