Thursday 30 August 2007

No more cake!

D seems to be coming round to my wedding suggestions today, perhaps it has something to do with the fact that he is in a good mood because he is watching the sport choices on TV for the next football competition! Mental note to self, always ask questions about the wedding during TV sport! No seriously, finally we are trying to come to some kind of compromise and are thinking about setting a date. It seems D has worries with regards to his guests as a lot of his family and friends live in New Zealand and may well not come, so he is finding it difficult to decide who to invite etc. I told him to just invite everyone, then of course if they cant or don't want to come then that is their choice, he has family and friends here too who will! Anyway, good progress since my last post! Better start saving now though, found the absolute perfect dress, but it happens to be 3x what I had said would be the maximum I would spend on a wedding dress! I don't think I can justify spending that much on a dress when we have a low budget anyway, so I will be scouring for something similar or even someone who can make one like it for me! So the diet starts as of now, this will be the real test, because if I cant lose weight for my own wedding then I guess I never will! Cake, puddings, chocolate - JUST SAY NO!

No comments: