Wednesday 22 August 2007

Misleading photos + explanation!

The unbelievable discovery turned out to be pretty believable. I thought I had discovered an element to D's 'sexuality' that I did not know about. I found these misleading photos, courtesy of my genius daughter, on my digital camera while I was writing my last post, and well I was flabbergasted! Now you have to understand that D is a pretty traditional guy when it comes to intimacy so experimentation with a camera - well lets say it was unexpected! However on confronting him it appears that it was actually my daughter Ali who has been experimental with the camera, and has captured some very cleverly misleading images! See what you think - they shocked me anyway! (They are actually 1. D kneeling trying to persuade Ali to put the camera down, 2. D's hairy chest and bed covers, 3. D's hand in front of the view finder!) Incidently I now have no time for any of the things I had planned to do this evening! Damn!




No comments: