Wednesday 8 August 2007

What is life if you don't live it?

At the moment I seem to be in a rather statically 'deep' and reflective mood. My mind is getting so tangled thinking about all the different aspects of my life, fighting with myself over decisions made, and those still to make. While in the mean time I just try to keep going, getting through each day, working, managing my daughter and trying to hold my relationship and household together. But I heard the line 'What is life if you dont live it?' in a film the other day, and I thought, we really are not living our lives. We are so much more fortunate than many people and we are taking this for granted. Even though I know this and I really try to pick myself up and keep going, and enjoy myself, I cannot seem to get myself out of this 'tug of war' with my emotions. Anyone any advice?

No comments: