Tuesday 14 August 2007

Shopping

It would seem that in my quest to lose the weight I put on while pregnant with Ali, I have replaced food with shopping, which could have disastrous consequences for my bank balance! This is the list so far:
Countless sets of lingerie to try and make myself feel gorgeous
3 tops of the 'empire line' variety (fitted under one's clevage creating a drop to hide the post-baby tummy!)
2 pairs of black wide legs trousers - although they were one size smaller
A painting - an expensive one!
A swimming costume
An infinite number of garments for my daughter
A string of chinese lanterns (these were on offer though!)
3 laterns for the garden I dont have
A white jacket, in an attempt to abolish the black
A little black dress, because apparantly every girl needs one
Two pairs of earings
A kitten! Cute as!
And serveral pots and plants to put in the garden

Pretty good start dont you think! Should be thin and bankrupt in no time!

No comments: