Monday 30 July 2007

Cheap shoes!

As a woman I have discovered the world or shoes later on in life, especially as I have always had quite wide feet and never managed to find anything I wanted in my size. Of course now there is no end of choice. So many companies have jumped on the band wagon and are providing for 'big and beautiful' women, where shoes are concerned as well as clothes. However, my mother and Gran alike always re-enforced to me that one should never skimp on shoes. Cheap shoes would not last and would be made badly and hurt your feet. Well recently I have discovered the world of cheap shoes when I found a gorgeous red pair that fit me whioch I just fell in love with. I had to get a size bigger than I actually am to get them wide enough but they are hot and damn comfortable for 3-4 inch heels. The irony is that I have about four pairs of smart blacks shoes for which I paid a fair amount that are all falling to pieces, not long after buying them - but the cheap shoes are going and going like a duracell battery! All hail cheap shoes!

No comments: