Tuesday 30 September 2008

Communication central


Mother has been on the phone ranting about her stubborn mother, my gran. She is hilariously making a mountain out of a mole hill again - not realising that she is being just as obnoxious, because neither of them are willing to change their plans for each other! So this is what I have to look forward to as I age! At least D will be long gone by then and wont have to endure me through it!


Gran has been on the phone, Ali's great grandmother. We are visiting her tomorrow. She lives in Cumbria about 2 hours from here. Have reassured her we will come as early as possible, but will ring her in the morning as we are leaving (or she will have kittens worrying about us).


Mother in Law has been on the phone. She is moving to a new flat over the next few days with Atholl Davidson - the movers, not her brother - and she is having someone come to measure for carpets. Mmmhmmmm.


Good friend of mine from uni called. Lots to catch up on. Phone battery now dead.


D is watching the football - no conversation from him, therefore its just as well everybody is ringing. I wouldn't dream of even trying to talk to him, it would be like drawing blood from a stone.


My brother has not answered my text or phoned- guessing girlfriend is still there!

No comments: